Online Banking and Bill Pay
Spend less time on everyday financial management, more time growing your business. First Command Bank supports your goals for efficiency, productivity and profitability with convenient, secure online banking and bill pay that are free with your business checking or savings account.
- View real-time account balances and review monthly eStatements
- View past 180-day transaction history and 12-month statement history
- Manage business checking, savings and credit cards in one place
- Schedule one-time and recurring transfers between First Command Bank accounts or between First Command Bank and other financial institutions
- Initiate domestic and international wire transfers for sending guaranteed funds under tight deadlines
- Quickly change or stop payments
- Create invoices
Pay bills online
- Save time, reduce delays in payments to vendors, and enhance accuracy of payment records
- Make payments to virtually any person or business, and supply up to 80 characters of information (invoice numbers, adjustment amounts, discount information) to be printed on the check voucher
- Optionally, pay bills and make transfers with Quicken® financial management software, download account and transaction information to Quicken, and transmit information from Quicken to the bank*
Get started now
As a First Command Bank customer, you'll receive a welcome packet with instructions to register for Business OnCommand. Once you've verified your account information and some personal information at our secure site, you'll choose your OnCommand User ID and password. That's it - you're ready to begin banking online with OnCommand!
- Learn about minimum computer system requirements to use OnCommand.
- Learn about OnCommand online banking security features.
- Please note that OnCommand is unavailable each Wednesday from 2:00 a.m. until 5:00 a.m. EST for regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Questions? Call us at 888.763.7600 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
*User must purchase Quicken software independently. There is no fee to use the Quicken program's financial management features with OnCommand; however, a $6.95 monthly fee applies for bill pay with Quicken.