Commercial Checking Account
A checking account may be your hardest-working tool for the everyday financial management of your business. From small, occasional expenses for office supplies to large or recurring transactions covering inventory, payroll, taxes and more, the First Command Bank Commercial Checking Account handles it all.
- Low minimum opening deposit - just $100
- No monthly maintenance fee when you maintain a $5,000 average daily balance1
- Unlimited check writing
- FREE unlimited deposits
- FREE Debit MasterCard® with unlimited free debit card transactions
- FREE ATM usage with no fee charged for first six ATM withdrawals per statement cycle2
- FREE Coverdraft protection3
- FREE Business OnCommand™ online banking and Web Bill Pay
- FREE eStatements
- FREE unlimited telephone banking
- FDIC insured
For more information
- Learn about the First Command Bank Money Market Savings Account - a way to earn interest on cash while maintaining liquidity.
- View fees for additional services.
1Maintenance fee of $12.00 per statement cycle if average daily balance during statement cycle falls below $5,000
2FCB does not charge a fee for the first 6 ATM withdrawals per statement cycle, subsequent transactions will be charged $1.50 each. There is no surcharge to FCB Debit or ATM Cards used at ATMs in the MoneyPass® network. FCB will rebate other ATM surcharge fees, charged by ATM owners, up to $15 per statement cycle.
3Coverdraft linked to your FCB Money Market Savings Account or FCB Business Platinum Visa® card. Amount charged to Business Platinum Visa card is subject to cash advance finance charges. See cardholder agreement for details.