First Command Bank is dedicated to being your bank for the way you live and work. So we're readily accessible by phone, e-mail and postal mail to answer your questions and serve your banking needs.
- For 24-hour automated banking, call toll-free 1.888.763.7601.
- To speak to a Customer Care representative, call toll-free 1.888.763.7600 Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Central Time. OnCommand Online Banking support is available 'round the clock, seven days a week.
- To call from overseas, use the AT&T Direct Service Access number for the country from which you're calling, then enter 888.763.7600 to speak to a Customer Care Representative or 888.763.7601 for automated phone banking. Or, you may dial direct and call us collect at 1.817.763.0000.
- For Trust Services, call 1.888.763.7603.
For questions and correspondence about:
- Checking and savings accounts certificates of deposit, and IRAs, e-mail email@example.com.
- Debit, ATM and Visa credit cards and OnCommand™ online banking, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Loan products, e-mail email@example.com.
- Mortgage loans, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trust services, e-mail email@example.com.
- Report suspicious e-mail messages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Deposits and Customer Service: 888.763.7605
- For Lending and Credit Cards: 866.369.3641
- For Trust and Asset Management Services: 866.839.3440
Click here for FCB Fax Cover Sheet
By postal mail
- Correspond via standard mail to:
First Command Bank
PO Box 901041
Fort Worth, TX 76101-2041
- Correspond via express mail to:
First Command Bank
1 FirstComm Plaza
Fort Worth, TX 76109-4999
To request postage-paid deposit envelopes for banking by mail, e-mail email@example.com. Include your name and address in your request.