OnCommand™ Online Banking
and Bill Pay
Enjoy 'round-the-clock control of your everyday finances from your home, office or just about anywhere you're Web-connected, thanks to OnCommand™ online banking and free Bill Pay from First Command.
- Check your account balances anytime, day or night
- Set up Account Alerts to your e-mail or mobile device for current balance, low balance, high balance, deposits, and withdrawals
- Review your account eStatements to confirm that deposits and checks have cleared; to view ATM, point-of-sale and online transactions; and to reconcile your accounts
- Transfer funds between your First Command Bank accounts or between First Command Bank and other financial institutions
- Make payments to virtually any person or business to whom you'd send a check
- Schedule recurring payments for items that occur on a regular basis for a fixed amount, and quickly change or stop payments
- Send payments to hundreds of merchants today with Expedited Payments service (fee applies)
- Deposit checks remotely using your flat-bed scanner and PC with Deposits On Command™ or using your mobile device with MobileCommand™
- Optionally, integrate with Quicken® personal financial management software (fee applies for bill pay through Quicken)
OnCommand uses the latest encryption technology to ensure security on all transactions. We employ a two-step log-in procedure that displays a personal security image before you enter your password to confirm that you are entering our secure site. We also employ activity monitoring and "challenge" questions to confirm your identity, should unusual activity on your account be identified.
It's easy to get started.
As a First Command Bank customer, you'll receive a welcome packet with instructions to register for OnCommand. Once you've verified your account information and some personal information at our secure site, you'll choose your OnCommand User ID and password. That's it — you're ready to begin banking online with OnCommand!
- Learn about minimum computer system requirements to use OnCommand.
- Please note that OnCommand is unavailable each Wednesday from 2:00 a.m. until 5:00 a.m. Eastern Time for regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Questions? Call us at 888.763.7600 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.