Money Market Savings Account
The Money Market Savings Account is ideal for maintaining cash for emergencies and saving for major purchases. It provides the liquidity of an interest-bearing savings account plus limited check-writing capability and free checks. And with our highly competitive, tiered interest rates, you earn more as your balance grows.
- No minimum opening deposit
- No monthly maintenance fee1
- Competitive, tiered interest rates2
- Limited check writing1
- FREE checks
- FREE ATM card
- Unlimited ATM withdrawals with no fee charged for first six ATM withdrawals per statement cycle3
- FREE Coverdraft protection4
- FREE OnCommand™ online banking and Web Bill Pay
- FREE eStatements
- FREE unlimited telephone banking
- FDIC insured
For more information
- View current rates on First Command Bank Money Market Savings Accounts.
- View fees for additional services.
1Federal regulations allow a maximum of six withdrawal/transfer transactions per statement cycle, including checks and excluding ATM transactions. Excess withdrawal fee is $10.00 for each withdrawal exceeding six.
2Interest credited and compounded monthly. Increasing interest tiers with minimum balances of $1 / $2,500 / $5,000 / $10,000 / $25,000 / $50,000
3FCB does not charge a fee for the first 6 ATM withdrawals per statement cycle, subsequent transactions will be charged $1.50 each. There is no surcharge to FCB Debit or ATM Cards used at ATMs in the MoneyPass® network. FCB will rebate other ATM surcharge fees, charged by ATM owners, up to $15 per statement cycle.
4Coverdraft available from another FCB deposit account, FCB Visa® or FCB line of credit. Amount charged to FCB Visa card is subject to cash advance finance charges. See cardholder agreement for details.